- A combination of Absolute vodka
- raspberry liqueur and pineapple juice.
- lethal and an easy drinking neo-martini. A perfect balance of citrus
- berry fruit and sweetness. Made with vodka
- cranberry and Cointreau shaken hard with ice and served in a martini glass.
- Forget the vodka red bull
- this is the connoisseur’s way of combining vodka and caffeine. Made with vodka
- Kahlua and sugar garnished with a coffee bean.
- Made using cachaca
- the national spirit of Brazil
- over 2
- 000 litres are consumed by Brazilians each year! Made with lime
- sugar and cachaca. Short and refreshing.
- Created for the Jack Daniel’s distillery in
- yep you guessed it
- Tennessee. Jack Daniel’s made with lemonade
- triple sec and topped with lemonade.
- The Tom Collins is a Collins cocktail made from Beefeater gin
- lemon juice
- sugar and carbonated water. First memorialized in writing in 1876 by “the father of American mixology” Jerry Thomas
- this “gin and sparkling lemonade” drink typically served in a Collins glass over ice.
- The margarita is a Mexican cocktail consisting of tequila mixed with orange-flavoured liqueur and lime or lemon juice. It is a delicate balance of sweet
- bitter and salt with neither of these dominating. And then there is a unique aroma of tequila.
- Created by the famous director John Woo after declaring his love for peach schnapps on film set. Have five of these cocktails and you might actually believe that story. Made with vodka
- peach schnapps and cranberry.
Long Island Iced Tea
- This drink contains no tea
- believe us! However
- it was created in Long Island and has been enjoyed by all non-long islanders since 1976. Made with vodka
- triple sec
- lemon and topped with coke.
- An absolute classic! A large majority of the best cocktails around are the most simple. Simply find the right balance of sweet and sour to suit your own taste and you won’t be able to stop drinking these. Sours available in a wide variety of spirits and liqueurs.
- Forget Pimm’s and lemonade
- this drink will made you even more English! Gin
- cranberry and elderflower makes this drink the perfect summer cooler.
- Famous for being Ernest Hemingways favourite drink at the Raffles Hotel Singapore. They cost roughly £13 at the hotel these days so sample this classic for less than half price here instead. Made with gin
- cherry brandy
- lime and soda.
- The mix of strawberry liqueur and Prosecco is a light and refreshing favourite.
- A favoured French aperitif
- mixing crème de cassis with sparkling wine.