Read more about our cookies.
Wine Bar - Restaurant
1. Galanti Prosecco Extra Dry, Italy
Fine, persistent, soft fizz surrounds a fruit spectrum of apple, pear with a hint of peach.
2. Galanti Pinot Grigio Spumante Rosé, Italy
Light and fresh rosé with ripe, red summer fruit flavours.
3. Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut, France
Dynamic, fresh and lively, showing white flowers, grapefruit
and notes of pineapple and honey.
4. Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut, France
The briefest liaison with grape skins tantalisingly leaves this delicate
colour yet exudes a floral fragrance evolving soft red berry richness.
5. Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut, France
Reflecting the traditions of the past, this is full, yet dry and has a rich, creamy style with biscuit flavours.
6. Dom Pérignon Brut, France
Long and satisfying on the palate with layers of yeasty, nutty flavours, superbly fat and ripe. Complex, luxury Grand Cru Champagne made only in the best years.
7. Borsari Merlot Rosé, Italia, Italy
Merlot makes a great rosé, light and refreshing with a pleasant
summer-fruit fragrance and flavour.
8. Whispering Hills White Zinfandel, California, USA
Loads of fresh summer-fruit flavours and lively acidity. Medium-bodied to appeal to most palates. California’s own Zinfandel.
9. Vinuva Pinot Grigio Rose delle Venezie, Italy
A delicate pink wine full of fresh, summer-fruit aromas.
Beer and Cider
Other Spirits and Liqueurs
Easypreorders is for submitting food orders. To book a table please contact the restaurant