Read more about our cookies.
Wine Bar - Restaurant
Dry, refreshing, delicate, light white
10. Borsari Inzolia, Terre Siciliane, Italy
The Inzolia grape is indigenous to Sicily where it produces a delicious, light herbal and lemon aroma with a warm peachy flavour.
11. Vinuva Pinot Grigio delle Venezie, Italy
Delicately flavoured with notes of green apple and pear.
12. Chablis, Paul Deloux, France
Flowery, lively, fresh and mouth-watering with a crisp fruity palate and that flinty backbone only found in true Chablis.
Zesty, herbaceous or aromatic white
13. Los Romeros Sauvignon Blanc Central Valley, Chile
Fragrant aromas of lemon and gooseberries with a zesty finish.
14. La Campagne Viognier, Pays d’Oc, France
Dry with all the classic characteristics of the Viognier grape, exhibiting peaches, dried apricots and floral aromas.
15. Waipara Hills Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
Generous and lifted, showing powerful aromas of nettle and snow pea: the palate bursts with fresh citrus, grapefruit and melon notes.
16. Pulpo, Albariño Pagos del Rey, Rías Baixas, Spain
Aromas of white flowers, hints of peach and apricot lead to
a fresh, fruity palate with an almost saline minerality.
Juicy, fruit-driven ripe white
17. Cullinan View Chenin Blanc, Western Cape, South Africa
Deliciously fresh and creamy with peachy fruit character. A classic South African style.
18. Berri Estates Unoaked Chardonnay, South Eastern Australia
A crisp style with a fresh, yet ripe lemon character with 250ml £5.90 no oak ageing.
Beer and Cider
Other Spirits and Liqueurs
Easypreorders is for submitting food orders. To book a table please contact the restaurant